11th book of MrBlack Publications Theme series is dedicated to 1/35 scale World War II subjects.
84 pages in A4 format with a matt laminated cover.
The book includes 17 articles of different artists using enamels, oils and acrylics.
* Stalingrad - A Fight to the Last! How to build a Super Diorama
* Russian Razvedchiki with Waffen SS Tanker Prisoner of War 1944-45 - How Tamiya Enamels Were Used to Paint a WWII Vignette
* Ardennes Offensive - Creating an Eye-Catching Small Diorama in Winter Terrain Combining Commercial Kits, Figures and Materials
* WWII US Infantry Officer, Ardennes 1944 - Painting a US Army Uniform for a Winter Scenario
* The “Battle of the Bulge” - Ardennes 1944-1945 - How to Create a Realistic Vignette Using Commercial Figures and Products
* In Defence of the Reich - Creating an Impressive WWII German Kampfgruppe Vignette Using Commercial Figures and Accessories
* A Present for Hitler - Painting African-American soldiers in 1/35 scale
* Italian Front 1943-1944 - Creating and Painting a Vignette Using Commercial Resin Figures and Base
* Sculpting a German Reversible Winter Parka in 1/35 scale - How to Sculpt a German Winter Jacket for a 1/35 Figure Using A+B Epoxy Putty
* British 8th Army in North Africa 1941-1943 - Building and Painting a WWII Vignette Using Commercial Figures
* Waffen SS AFV Crew 1944-45 No.1 - How to Paint a Black Panzer Uniform and Black Leather in Oil colours and Tamiya Enamels
* Oberleutnant of the 1st Fallschirmjäger Division - Painting a World War II Figure with Oils
* Waffen SS Grenadier - Painting a Waffen SS Grenadier in Winter Uniform and Placing Him
onto a Commercial Resin Base
* SS Panzer Crewman - Painting Black and White Clothing on 1/35 Figures in Acrylics
For more information and photos; please visit MrBlack Publications