The book is in A4 format with a laminated cover and 84 pages.
Luc Klinkers shows how to sculpt your own WW II German figures , convert commercially available figures, paint them and create fantastic dioramas.
There are 250 color photos inside and about 200 of them shown in step-by-step sequences supported with detailed texts.
- TheTools, Materials and Other Stuff Needed for Sculpting Miniature Figures
- Creating a WWII Vignette from Scratch - 1/35
- Creating a WWII German Soldier from Scratch 1/16(120mm)
- Creating a Three-Figure Vignette in Action - 1/16
- Gallery:A Selection of the Author’s Modelling Works, Containing Sculpted Figures
- Color Chart- Pea Pattern Camouflage