The Opel Blitzbus Ludewig "Aero" (WWII service) was a German bus of the mid 1930's. It was built by the truck body workshop of Ludewig Brothers on the chassis of the well-known Opel Blitz 3 ton truck. The bus had rather elegant exterior lines, and was used as an express bus for passengers between cities, and
also for propaganda purposes. After the beginning of the Second World War at least one such car was requisitioned by the army and was used on the Eastern Front as a transport for Wehrmacht officers.