- Frontal vision ports and armored glass inserts
- Armored green glass like in the original vehicle
- Addition of Aber 1/16 german 1,4 m stab antenna assembly in upright and stowed position
- More realistic side fenders
- More realistic tow metal cable
- Addition of metal chains in the German smoke candle rack
- Tools with new clamps and handles
- Fire extinguisher with additional details
- Paint:HU67 matt tank grey (base color) - HU94 matt brown yellow (80%) + HU22 white(20%).
This project depicts a Panzer IA DAK 1941. I used a Panzer I Ausf.A. A 1/16 kit from Takom, and I did the following additions.