After dealing exhaustively with the Büssing eight-wheelers of the GS series in Vol. 36 and 37 and with the Büssing TP series in Vol. 40, and after the small armoured reconnaissance vehicles had been revised in Vol. 47, the last model to be dealt with was the series of the six-wheeled armoured reconnaissance vehicles.
Due to the small number of vehicles, the search for material proved to be very difficult. But after twelve years of intensive searching and with the help of countless friends, the collection grew larger and larger and Nuts & Bolts announce issue 48 for the end of October 2023.
The six-wheeled armoured reconnaissance vehicles Sd.kfz. 231, 232 and 263 from Büssing, Daimler-Benz and Magirus. Available at the familiar unchanged price from the end of October 2023 from Nuts & Bolts website.
- 232 pages of German-English text and photo captions
- 326 contemporary photos
- 25 photos of a model built by Tony Greenland, partly on the homepage
- 79 scale drawings in 1:35 by John Rue of all known experimental and test versions
- 19 camouflage schemes after historical photos by Diego Vaquerizo
- 5 tables with technical and historical details
- 2 KStN wartime strength diagrams by Joachim Baschin
- 22 unit descriptions of the reconnaissance units equipped with this type