I bought this kit when it first came out and had actually built the figures before something else came along and distracted me.
Flash forward to 2020 and the infamous ‘shelter in place’ orders from the California governor…. While going through some shelved kit boxes I re-discover this partially finished kit! Spend several days painting the figures and decided to put them in a 'dug in’ mortar pit. I used an 8X10” plaque base that I built up the sides with plastic sheet to establish a dug out area. I filled the base with styrofoam covered in cell-u-clay. I then added the log sides and plank floor. The base was painted and foliage added. The figures were placed and final adjustments made before everything was attached.