The light armored personnel carrier, weighing just over 5 tons, was manufactured by Demag from the end of June 1943 for the German Wehrmacht of World War Two.
The vehicle, which had room for six soldiers and was equipped with two MG 34s with 2010 rounds, was later produced by a total of four different companies.
- Product Name: le.SPW Sd.Kfz.250/1 Ausf.B (neu)
- Item Number: DW35029
- Available (Only in Europe): End of August 2022
- Highly detailed static plastic model
- Single track links
- Four paint schemes & decal options
- PE-Parts for fine extra detail included
- Open hull interior and engine included
- Doors can be built opened & closed
- Weapons and accessories included