For starters I hope all of your and your family members are safe and I will pray it remains that way.
Due to the COVID-19 related travel stoppages I've been stood down and don't see myself going to work in the near future. To avoid getting cabin fever I've been spending more time on the workbench and have finally gotten my various stalled builds going including my entry for this GB.
The cockpit went on without any major issues. My only crib is the PE instrument panel.Those horizontal lines are frankly too annoying to look at but thankfully once the cockpit is all sealed up, you won't be able too see any of that.
No major issues with the fit of the wings. I just needed a bit of help to close the small gap at the wingroot.
Got all the RLM02 and the theater marking painted
I marked out the camo pattern with a lead pencil...
.....and got the camouflage painted.
After sealing the decals with future I found a picture of my chosen aircraft that showed the black markings at the wingroot. Thinking 24 hours was enough for the future to cure, I went ahead and masked the fuselage. It wasn't enough
I went ahead and scraped off the damaged decal as best as I could....
...and dug into the spares bin for a replacement decal.And with this i've completed my build. I'm still thinking whether to weather it or not. I will take some better pics and post it here soon.
Thanks for watching