As the Blitzkrieg began, the skies over Europe became a place of life and death struggles that could have never been imagined before. Aerial warfare had been tested in the last great struggle, and new tactics had been tested in the ensuing years. But, beginning with the invasion of Poland, a new form of aerial warfare was beginning, as grand as that on the grounds of Europe. Sleek and powerful thoroughbreds were being born with the sole purpose of Air Superiority. The Battle for the Skies of Europe had begun, and the world would never be the same.
The Rules and Regs
The rules are simple.
1. Any aircraft will be acceptable if the builder can show it flew and fought in battle over Europe during WWII. Unusual and colorful aircraft are encouraged, but they must meet the in battle over Europe qualification.
2. The aircraft must be in the camouflage it wore in battle over Europe.
3. The spirit of this campaign is to build an aircraft that highlights the sacrifices of the aerial warriors. So lets limit it to 1/72 and larger.
4. In progress build picture should be posted as well as completed pictures.
5. Dioramas and multiple entries will be accepted, but only one campaign ribbon will be awarded
6. Have fun.
A really cool and colorful Campaign Ribbon will be awarded to all participant who successfully complete this campaign.
SGTJKJ will serve as the Campaign Air Adjutant (Second in Command)