The rest of the upper hull parts went on with out a problem except for part D8. It is very fragile coming of the sprue and I almost broke it in several locations. Also, very much care needs to be taken when cleaning it up. Also D1 and D6 are very fragile coming off the sprue. On the engine deck, the instructions call out for two D4's and two D5's. There is only one of each. I placed them on the outside of the engine grills. The photo etch grills are very nice, easy to work with, and fit properly.
I left off part E8 and PE6, the flag staff in preparation for the flags and streamers. I placed the decals on typing paper and will use white glue to fold and secure them to the staff.
Lastly I started on the slat armor on one side of the hull. The slat is a bit to thick and doesn't look to scale. The mounting bars a bit fragile when cutting them away from the sprue and ease is need when cleaning them up.
In step 5 where you assemble the tracks, the instructions call out to use a jig, part T4. Well, there is no part T4 in the kit and if you look at the parts break out on the last sheet of the instructions, there is no part T4 shown. So needless to say, building the tracks was a bit tedious. I first placed/snapped each guide horn on to each individual track. then I took about 6 tracks and put those together. After that I then connected the 6 piece track to each other to form the whole track. Once the track was together, I then glued on each individual track pad. The tracks came out nice, but since the road wheels/arms are not workable, I don't think it was necessary to have workable tracks.