Back to the T-14............
I went ahead a glued the upper hull to the lower hull to make handling easier. But first, the periscopes had to be installed. In the instructions, in step 6, the periscopes on the right are numbered backwards.
The rear of the hull posed a little problem. First, the part number for the guide horns for the spare tracks is wrong. There is no T1, so I used two T3 guide horns. Next, there was no length given for the tow ropes. I cut the ropes about 80 mm to 90 mm.
The catch where the towing shackle are secured to was a bit tight. Care needs to be taken when trying to slide the shackle into the latch.
There was no issue with the front lower hull armor plate. Care is just needed when removing parts A2 from the sprue.
The suspension went on with out a hitch. Part A28 in step 1 should be A30. I left the road wheels, idler wheel and sprocket off to ease in painting the under side and road arms. I left glued the road wheels to the arms and left the idler wheel and sprocket off to that I can work on the tracks and put them on easier.