Now back to the lower hull. First issue on the lower hull was not in the construction but in the instructions. The first thing in step 1 is to attach Part C45, C46, C47, C48, and C49. The instruction does not call out to do the same to the other side.
The mix media tow cable is very nice, but there is no place to secure it behind the storage bin. So secure it to the sponson like the cable is on a reel. At the end of Step 1, you have to glue 8 Part PE1. The instructions do not call out to do the same to the other side.
The water propulsion system is very nice and has clean detail. The only change I did here is in Step 1, you have to glue Part B19 and B20. There is no pins to attach these parts so I glued the whole system first, and then attach B19 and B20.
The only issue I found with the front of the lower hull was the copper cable securing to the tow hook. In reference photo's, the real thing has a cable clamp securing the cable to the hook. I used a piece of Tamiya tape and wrapped it around the cable to simulate a metal clamp.