I'm back to the hull of the Bumerang. First I started with gluing the upper and lower hulls together to ease with handling of the model. Of course, before closing the two pieces together, I added all the necessary parts that needed to be placed on the inside before closing. Fitting the upper and lower hulls, I found that the front of the upper hull is warped. Instead of using clamps, I super-glued the two pins and used accelerator and held together till it set and it held together well.
Next I jumped to the rear to make the hull whole. Fit was good with just a little putty to fill a couple of seems. The photo etch step (parts PE3 and PE4) was not that difficult to assemble. I worked part PE4 around PE3 to ease in construction and proper shape. The only issue I found with the rear, which is covered in Step 3, is the rear tail lights. There is no color call out in the instructions or color reference sheet for the tail lights. Reference photos found on the internet will aid in this.