This diorama is of a small squad of German soldiers about to ambush a US Armored column, while a squad of US soldiers are heading to a firefight in the opposite direction. Kits used:
- Miniart 36013 Cross-Roads Diorama Base
- Dragon U.S. M2A1 HALF TRACK VEHICLE
- Dragon M4A3(76)W VVSS Sherman
- Tamiya Kettenkrad
- Dragon US Army Tank Riders
- Dragon US Armored Infantry
- Dragon Hohenstaufen Division Normandy 1944
- The soldier with the map came from the Jaguar set titled "Get Out!"
- The half track crew is from Christopher Mrosko's line of figures, New World Miniatures, title "Half Track Crew"
- I can't remember where the Sherman crew came from
- I added all the buildings infrastructure with balsa wood.
Copyright ©2018 by Pete Becerra. Images and/or videos also by copyright holder unless otherwise noted. The views and opinions expressed herein are solely the views and opinions of the authors and/or contributors to this Web site and do not necessarily represent the views and/or opinions of Armorama, KitMaker Network, or Silver Star Enterrpises. All rights reserved. Originally published on: 2015-12-16 16:29:42. Unique Reads: 11953