To upload photos try these quick steps...
1. Click on the "Photos" tab in the main navigation area.
2. If you are logged in already on the photos site you will not see a "Login" link on the upper right. If you see it login with your KitMaker username and password.
3. Click on "My Photos" in the upper left.
4. If you want to put your photos in a distinct album you can create one by using the "Create a New Album" links.
5. Click "Upload Photos" either on the upper right or if you are adding them to the new album where it is displayed with the album info.
6. When uploading files from your computer keep in mind they MUST BE smaller than 3mb or they will not upload at all. Google image re-sizing if you need help making your files smaller.
7. Follow the directions from this point to finish uploading your files and adding info and titles, etc.
For more help you can try this longer explanation
which also goes into how to post photos in the forums.