Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 09:59 PM GMT+7
Desert Eagle Publishing announced a new book on Merkava Mk1 which could prove an invaluable companion to the recently announced Takom kits. Here's the press release from the company.
No. 20 - Merkava Mk.1 (and 1 Meshupar), Part 1
Part 1 contains the following:
• Our traditional introduction chapter with the history of the Merkava Mk. 1 development with prototypes.
• The Merkava family description.
• In action photos taken by the author.
• General views and walk around.
• Special chapters for the weapons, Power Pack and engine compartment, Suspensions details, Refueling and maintenance.
• The Interior and opened covers in turret and hull (full chapter in part 2), the man and the machine.. and more.
• Drawings of various details. All photos are genuine and never published before.
Book is 84 pages of the Desert Eagle Publishing known high quality printing and photographs, for the benefit of the AFV modeler and the Tank enthusiast.
This book is a perfect reference for building the Tamiya Mk. 1, as well as the new Takom Merkava Mk. 1 and Merkava Mk. 1 Hybrid. Photographs in this book were selected from thousands of the comprehensive albums taken by the author during training and maneuvers. The rest of other imported and selected photographs were left for part 2 with additional beautiful in action photos, as well as full interior and opened service doors, full chapter of the Nochri on the Mk. 1 and more walk around and description of the differences between the Merkava Mk. 1 derivatives. Another special chapter will include the photography of Mk. 1 wrecks.
Part 1 is under censorship clearance procidure. It will take 3 weeks until book is available.
Michael Mass and Adam O'Brien
THIS STORY HAS BEEN READ 2,365 TIMES.