Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 02:59 PM GMT+7
Metallic Details is a company from Ukraine that provides high-quality resin and photo-etched detailing sets for modelling subjects such as aircraft, armor, and ships in various scales.
“We help to make your models real!
” is Metallic Details mission. It develops and produces photo-etched metal products working on material thickness from 0.10mm and accuracy set at 0.01mm. The company is also involved in the development and pilot production of polyurethane resins, castings for master models, and quick replication of complex products.
Below provides a sample list of its armor and related products:1/35 scale
- MDR3515 Correction Set for T-70, T-80, Su-76. The set contains 14 road wheels and 2 types of driver's hatch.
- MDR3514 Wing Screw 2
- MDR3513 Butterfly Screw 5
- MD3504 Soviet Grenades F1 and RGD-5. Kit contains 25 resin grenades F1, 25 resin grenades RGD-5, 4 resin capacity with UZRGM fuses, 2 boxes to transport both types of grenades (14*9 mm)
- MD3503 German grenades M39 and M24. Kit contains 30 resin Eihandgranate M39, 15 resin Stielhandgranaten 24, 2 boxes to transport both types of grenades
- MD3501 Soviet Tanks Model Set. This universal set for Soviet tanks of the II World War (IS-1, IS-2, SU-100, ISU-152, T-34)
- MDR7209 German Staff Tent Type 1
- MD7205 Czech hedgehog
Detail sets for other modelling subjects such as aircraft, ships are also available and offered in other scales. Do visit their website for further details on its offerings and ordering process.
THIS STORY HAS BEEN READ 3,194 TIMES.