1945. Call it what you will; victory, Armageddon, Gotterdammerung, it was the end of World War II and the beginning of a new political world. It was also the dawn of new technologies including jet engines, missiles and rockets, and new aircraft designs which would shape the coming Cold War. This campaign will focus on aircraft (and other vehicles if there’s interest) from the seminal year of 1945.
The Rules and Regs
1. Entry must be a figure or vehicle in use and in appropriate markings from 1 January through 31 December, 1945.
2. No what-ifs.
3. Any scale and any nationality that fits into rule 1.
4. Models can be stand-alone or in a diorama.
5. Enter as many as you like but each modeler will only get one ribbon.
6. Models must be no more that 30% started at beginning of campaign and you must post at least one photo of where your kit is at the start of the campaign in the campaign thread.
7. At least two in progress shots of each model should be posted in the campaign thread and at least two finished shots in the campaign gallery.
8. Oh yeah, have fun!