This Campaign celebrates Hollywood's fictitious look at seafaring. From the days of sail to modern power boats, the call of the sea is an escape from the work-a-day life we lead.
From the Nautilus to the Sea Tiger, the Black Pearl to Beachhead Belinda, let's celebrate Hollywood at Sea.
The Rules and Regs
Rules and Regs
1) Any fictitious vessel from a movie or television show can be built in any scale from any nation and from any time period. All media types from plastic to resin, wood to fibreglass are permitted.
2) Your build can stand alone or be included in a diorama depicting any activity you would like, as long as at least one Hollywood vessel is included in the diorama.
3) All skill levels are encouraged to participate, and may range from out of the box to total scratch builds.
4) At least one build must be completed by the end date of this campaign (multiple builds are encouraged).
5) In-progress photo's are highly encouraged (what better way is there to experience each others builds!).
6) The most important rule of all, HAVE FUN!
All participants will receive an award ribbon for completion of this campaign.