The object of the campaign is to encourage the modeller to "think outside the box" a little. Any entry must feature changes to the pose or uniform of the figure - a simple weapon change is not enough.
The changes may be made by:
a) Swapping parts between kits. This may include the use of Historex parts (I have assembled their figures, and changes require more than just glue - believe you me!)
b) Sculpting new parts from scratch.
The Rules and Regs
1) Entries should consist of a single figure
2) Excessive use of scenery or buildings is discouraged, as this may detract from the figure
3) Either parade or campaign dress is acceptable
4) Entries may be in action or 'up and down' poses
5) Any era, any scale, any nationality
6) Completed entries should consist of a photograph of the component parts to prove that the required work has taken place, and at least front and rear views of the finished article.
All entrants completing the campaign on time, and within the rules, is awarded a ribbon